- West Chester, OH
- Inspiration for my palette:
- I bought a yellow, turquoise and gray pillow that started the whole room's transformation.
- Colors used in my room:
- I used lots of yellow, turquoise and gray throughout the room but also added touches of black and white to add some interest.
- Tips for using color successfully:
- Bounce color around the room to keep the eye moving and counterbalance it with touches of black or white.
- Liz's Color Balance
More posts in Room for Color 2013
ATVideo of the Day