Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- New Bern, NC
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- I love that our bedroom has become a cozy retreat for my husband and I. I love the rustic cottage feel and how warm the room is. Our bedroom is a place we can sit and relax in now that we have a seating area, and I love that! It's the perfect place for us to unwind at the end of the day and I actually look forward to being in our room now!
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- My biggest tip is to make it's a warm and inviting place that you want to be in. Really focus and take the time to make your bedroom your own. Incorporate details that are meaningful to you and elements that make your room a cozy retreat that you can unwind in. Add furniture that has lots of storage for the items that you do not want to be out in the open. Create a seating area if you have the room for watching television or just putting your shoes on as you get ready. Add lighting that will complement your decor and that will set a relaxing mood. And last but not least make it a room that you will love for a long time. You spend a lot of time in your bedroom, make it exactly what you want.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- Even though our bedroom is not large, we made a seating area at the end of our bed to sit and watch tv, talk, and to sit and put our shoes on as we got dressed. I love that the seating area is our new footboard and It's one of the best decisions we made when re-doing our bedroom. It's a quiet place for us where we can sit and work on our computers and just relax. No matter what size your bedroom is, I would definitely recommend adding some kind of seating area.
See all entries