Lizzy's Put-the-Fun-in-Functional Entryway
Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- St. Louis, MO
- Square Feet:
- Under 1000 sqft: Renter
- What I Love About My Entryway:
- I love all the art and the shelves I built to house our tea and espresso accessories. The entry is one side of our tiny, galley kitchen, so multifunction is key.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Entryway:
- 1. Embrace color or pattern (preferably both!) to make your space feel alive and personal.
2. Build in function and storage.
3. Put some fun in your functional whenever possible.