The first image that comes to mind when I hear the word "loft" is a big open room, high ceilings and a industrial feel. With a loft space being a big blank canvas, one way to go is to colorfully paint the space, or as in this example, to let your furnishings be the paint on the canvas. Make the jump to get all the product links and paint info …
I personally love the idea of letting your furnishing be the paint on the canvas. Finding a mix of high and low, with similar colors and textures can make for a great masterpiece.
Furniture, Accessory & Art Sources:
• Polder Sofa from Hive Modern
• Pair of Vintage Accent Chairs from Empiric
• 1970 Large white full oak sideboard with graphic doors from City-Furniture
• 160 coat rack by artek from Unica Home
• FLOKATI Rug from Ikea
• STOCKHOLM Side table from Ikea
• JORUN Rug from Ikea
• Coffee Table in the Style of Paul Laszlo from Bond & Bowery
• Loft Floor Lamp from West Elm
• TROLLSTA Tray table from Ikea
• Art work by Kozyndan from Maxalot
Paint Color: Benjamin Moore's Distant Gray makes for a neutral canvas allowing all of your furnishings to create that perfect loft.
lmage: Collage by Tyler Goodro of Plastolux