- Brooklyn, NY
- Inspiration for my palette:
- My inspiration came from the colors and textures that occur in nature, as well as vintage objects. The pale grey walls have the feel of a still morning sky, and the dark, textured woods, metals and decorative items all have an earthy palette. Above all, I wanted a calming space that was not totally pale or spartan, but full of well curated moments and natural colors that all speak to each other.
- Colors used in my room
- Behr Silver Drop on the walls.
- Tips for using color successfully
- Objects, books and accessories add essential layers of color to a room.
- Cool & Collected
Room for Color