Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Hartland, MI
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I love my home! I love the small utility bills, the short cleaning time, and I especially love living in my small home has taught me to keep what is necessary and what I love. I have learned that "stuff" is not that important in being happy.
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space
- It took me a little while to get used to the small space. When my children come to visit, there is stuff all over! But, that does not matter much and we always find room to enjoy each others company.
- If I am the Grand Prize winner of Small Cool, the item(s) or project(s) from my home design wishlist that I'd like to spend my winnings on are:
- My home is old, so there are always projects that need to be done. If I win the Grand Prize, the money will go toward a new roof.
See all entries