Why is Loll so green?
- Recycled and Recyclable Packaging: All loll products are packaged with as little packaging as required to safely get the piece to your door. We use recycled cardboard boxes and recycled cardboard padding inside the box.
- 100% Recycled Materials: All Loll outdoor furniture is made from 100% recycled post consumer HDPE. What is that? It is high density polyethylene, a plastic resin used in products and packaging such as milk jugs, detergent bottles, margarine tubs, and garbage containers. Post consumer HDPE is a material or finished product that has served its intended use and has been diverted or recovered from waste destined for disposal, having completed its life as a consumer item.
- Richlite occ: Loll outdoor furniture table tops are now available with 50% recycled content Richlite occ. Made with recycled old corrugated cardboard, Richlite occ is a wonderful natural paper-composite that holds up great outdoors with no maintenance.
- Made in the USA
- They plant trees: Starting in 2008, Loll Staff takes a field day each Earth Day (frost permitting in MN), and goes out to plant a tree for each order we received in the preceding year. We will find places that are in need of more of our tall green friends, and by providing what's needed, be a constructive part of our ecosystem's diverse immune system.
- They Purchase Carbon Offsets
See many more products at their Web site: Loll.com