We're in the process of moving into an attic apartment, which presents some interesting design challenges. The far walls, under the skylights, are only a few feet high, so we're putting them to use as storage space. To keep the place from feeling crowded, we're looking for long, low cabinets that will seem to recede into the walls. During our search, we've found that the best solutions have come in the form of media cabinets and low, modern sideboards...
Here are a few options we've found in a wide range of prices:
• 1 Base Cabinet from BoConcept, $1,799
• 2 Teak Rough 3-Drawer Cupboard from Lekker, $2,400
• 3 Hudson Low Media Console from West Elm, $399
• 4 Vinstra Chest with 2 Drawers from IKEA, $299
• 5 Slick Media Console from CB2, on sale for $349 (reg. $399)
Feel free to add your recommendations in the comments below.