In our house, magazines live in a very ordinary, yet functional, container. The magazine box acts as a single spot to stash all of our periodicals. A quick glance will tell us if they're starting to pile up, and if it's time to get rid of the older issues. Although we're quite satisfied with our container, lately we've been thinking of transitioning to one that's more unique.
1. A vintage wine rack that we often spot in restaurants is repurposed in this home for magazines.
2. Keeping magazines off the floor is supreme (especially in the bathroom). We love this easy curtain wire solution that you can translate for your own space.
3. Bold and eye-catching, this library magazine rack can house more than just your magazine collection!
4. Repurpose a wine rack to store your subscriptions--great for small spaces.
5. DIY your own magazine holders by using sturdy cereal boxes (add a label to make them searchable).
6. We love this crafty solution for making chic magazine files using cardboard and decorative paper.
(First Image: Flickr member moline via Apartment Therapy LA Flickr Group Pool)