We spotted this pretty vase within a table at Cisco Home the other day. We really love the clean lines and the mix of the teak wood and glass textures. If you have wood tables and a creative open minds, we think this can be a very cool DIY for your own home.
Since coffee and side tables can act as the center of a living space, we want them to feel organized
and functional while still playing the stylish focal point to the area. This vase idea can add an extra dimension and wow factor to the space.
- Find a tall vase that expands in size from bottom to top. The V-shaped vase pictured works perfectly.
- Measure the center diameter of the vase. This will be the place where the vase will fit and hold in the table.
- Take your table to a home store, like Home Depot. They can cut the circular piece out of the wood for just a few bucks.
- Sand the wood to a smooth grain.
- Place your pretty vase in the circular hole. You won't need glue at all for this project. The hold will hold the vase and you'll need to take the vase out to clean it, add water, etc.
- Enjoy your new vase within a table!
Here are more planter ideas for your home: