Gallery Nucleus, which hosted The JP Show: The Humans Of Jurassic Park just a few months ago, has done it again — and this time, it's Seussical...
Look At This, Look At That: A Tribute To Dr. Seuss is on view at Gallery Nucleus in Alhambra, CA for just 6 more days, but there are plenty of amazing works of art left to purchase. The best part is that you can vote for which pieces should be made into prints. Simply click the "I want this as a print!" button on all your favorites and hope for the best. Such a great idea! Here are a few that I would like as prints...
- I've long enjoyed the work of APAK, and Horton Hatches An Egg is the perfect merging of their style and Seuss'.
- Waiting For The Rain by Daniela Volpari is sold, but don't despair- prints are still possible.
- I like Today Is Your Day by Lee White for its own style, but also because it reminds me of the wonderful work of Ezra Jack Keats .
- Who Am I by Mari Inukai is so...poignant. Bright & striped, of course, but also dark and intimate.
- Seuss-scape by Nicole Gustafsson is just so sweet and gentle. I would like to live in that little cottage..
Any other favorite Seussian subjects you would have liked to see tribute paid to? Any pieces from the show you covet, either for yourself or a young Seuss-lover?
(All images as credited above, thanks to Gallery Nucleus.)