We blogged about going camping with your pets yesterday, but if your idea of camping is more "Troop Beverly Hills" than "Man vs. Wild", we've got some home décor items that will have you feeling like you're "roughing it" in your own home in no time. More after the jump!
Some of these items are old favorites, and some we had never seen before! We love how using a few of these items together could really create a cute and fun concept for a space, or even help define a party theme!
- Porcelain Campfire Candle Holder from Kikkerland $25
- Bambi Lamps Wool Deer Statuette from Kikkerland $20
- Gama-Go's Campfire pillow $25
- Lumen by Adam Frank $48
- Snap-A-Party Tableware Set by Fred $12
- Deer Salt and Pepper Shakers by Kikkerland $31
- Grass Pillow by Nourish $59
- Log Pillow by Gama-Go $34
- Branches wall sticker by Ferm Living $154
What about you? Are you a Troop Beverly Hills camper or does the idea of being in the woods with nothing but a knife get you going? How have you brought a bit of camping and nature into your home? Let us know!
[Photo credit: Bear Gryllis photo from Yahoo TV ]