We absolutely love this creative reuse of old film strips as curtains. Not only are they breezy and light, they are a nice, warm color palette. We could also see these film strips partitioning off a hallway (similar to hanging beads). Check out some other creative reuse items for curtains after the jump.
Check out these affordable and creative ideas to DIY curtains in your space;
- Colorful curtains made from a tablecloth for $1.50
- Tea Towels stitched together to make charming kitchen curtains
- Shower curtains for windows are a great idea for custom size window treatments
- Curtains Made Out of Fringe
- Paper chain curtains made out of old magazines
Are you creative with your curtains? What materials have you used to DIY window coverings?
Related Window Covering Posts
[Image from eden elizabeth]