The family room featured in Sarah and Matt's Expertly Styled Home is the perfect amount of comfort and style blended together expertly by Sarah and her talents as a professional stylist, editor, and location scout. Stylists are lucky that they shop for a living and always have the latest news on sample sales and insider hook-ups to the best deals, but you don't have to be a stylist to put together a similar look for less.
Sarah generously shared many of her sources for the pieces that make up her living room, but if your budget is really tight here are some alternatives.
- Benjamin Moore's Yorkshire Tan
FURNITURE AND RUGS
- Floor Lamp: Threshold Arc Lamp from Target, $79.99
- Sofa: Blake Sofa Set 2 in Performance Velvet Stone from West Elm, $1,998
- Coffee Table: Avenue Six Wall Street Coffee Table from Kohls, $174.99
- Shag Rug: Ivory Flokati Wool Rug from Cost Plus World Market, $279 for 5'x8'
- Striped Rug: Cotton Rug from H&M Home, $24.95
- Tray Table: Formosa White Tray Table from CB2, $49.95
- Bar Stools: Carlisle Metal Bar Stools from Target, $99.99 for 2
- Butterfly Print from Art.com, $50 for 18"x24" giclee print
- Moroccan Pouffes in Duck Egg and White from Moroccan Pouffe, $115 each
- Mirrors: Set of 2 Dubois Wall Mirrors from Crate & Barrel, $143.20
- Storage Basket: Threshold Seagrass Basket in Antique Blue from Target, $39.99
- Turquoise Cushions: Plush Pillows in Turquoise from Pier 1, $19.95 each
- Black & White Cushion: Lappljung Ruta Pillow Cover from IKEA, $10
- Throw Blanket: Softest Throw in Blue Teal from West Elm, $34.99