Yesterday I wrote about my mother's blue bedroom. You all had such wonderful things to say, so I thought I'd show you just one more shot. Possibly my favorite photo of the bunch, as it really shows off what makes her room special: the natural light that pours in in the morning.
A couple things that I should let you know about my mom's room:
• The paintings are not installed in this shot. This was before she had them.
• Her bed has no headboard, she hates them.
• Curtain is just
tool tulle. Like, 3 yards.
• Yes, the bed isn't made, but it usually is. It's just that right when she wakes up in the morning... like when I took this shot, it's just so inviting the way it is.
• The light (mini glo ball) is from FLOS.
• You're right, that Sony clock she has is at least 20 years old.
Again, thanks for all the kind words yesterday!