We noticed this tiny strip of a garden outside someone's front gate and loved how much they made out of so little. The amount of dirt they had to plant in couldn't have been more than a few inches and out those inches sprouts this charming little garden:
If we still had a balcony we would totally do something like this around an edge of it. Either way it's making us rethink how much space you actually need in order to have a garden. Because they used succulents, they packed in tons of color and texture so that the planting still feels lush and full.
• Succulent Plants in the Bathroom?
• California Friendly Garden Contest
• Grow a Dwarf Meyer Lemon Tree in a Container
• Best White Plant Containers
• Edible Indoor Miniature Garden
• Succulent Terrarium