My Sunday outdoor project last weekend was getting the hammock out of the garage and, boy, was that satisfying. Here's a little outdoor decor porn to distract from a busy day. The hammock, in particular, is new favorite and I bought it at the end of last summer. It's a Pawleys Island Hammock in the extra large size, and I was surprised that it was softer and more comfortable than my memory of laying in rope hammocks as a kid. All the contents are below. Enjoy!
- Hammock: Pawleys Island Hammock in Presidential size
- Small Table: Made by cutting down a Frosta stool
- Decanter: Brought back from A. Simon in Paris
- Book: The Purple Fairy Tale Book - a classic from the series by Andrew Lang
- Glass: Duralex not found again, but similar to CB2's Marta Glass
- Pillow & Blanket: Family handmedowns
- Party Flags Below: found at Etsy, in many styles and really affordable