To round out our week of repurposing we found Paper Cake's wine rack that she repurposed to hold towels in the bathroom. Creative storage in the bathroom is a must and we love it when we find ways to repurpose items that we already own (we actually have one wine rack too many). More wine racks to hold towels after the jump!
We've seen a wine rack repurposed to hold magazines but this is a first for towels. For just $1.99 at a yard sale, Paper Cake's towels have a place to go when not in use. The wine rack is small enough to fit in the nook between the sink and the shower or in a corner of the bathroom. While Paper Cake's wine rack is the cat's meow we think a variety of wine racks would do the trick for rolled up towels...
- Rolled towels could go on the wall in this floating wine rack
- A Cube Cellar Wine Rack from CB2 would repurpose nicely in the bathroom
- The Infinity Bottle Holder can be fitted to any space--perfect for hand towels
- Add a bit of color to the bathroom with the Bali Wine Rack
Related Repurposing Posts
- New Use For An Empty Glass Wine Rack
- 10 Upcycled Uses For Old Things
- How Many Of Everything Do You Really Need?
[Image from Paper Cakes]