Admittedly, closet organization isn't the most glamorous topic but what's the point of a room that looks great, but doesn't work well? The parents who put these rooms together not only have design chops, but they've put the time and effort into creating organized, functional closets for their children too. Here are fifteen super serviceable kids' closets to inspire you to invest in the underpinnings of your home.
Most of these closets are for young children with tiny clothes so, obviously big kids will have different needs. I noticed a few trends among these closets:
• many of these are open, doorless closets, some with curtains
• where there's room some parents put dressers right into the closet
• capitalizing on the small size of clothes, many parents included two or more levels of hanging clothes
• some parents used large wardrobes or armoires used as closets
• bins, bins bins!
Click through if you'd like to see the rest of these kid's stylish rooms:
MORE KIDS' CLOSETS ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• A Professional Organizer + Mom Shares Tips For Kids' Closets
• Inspiring Kids' Closet Organization
• Making Clothing Storage Space in Kids Rooms Without Closets
• Organizing Kids' Clothes Without a Closet
• Turn Your Closet Into a Bookshelf
(Images: as linked in the original posts)