I've been noticing a trend lately in fashion, happening even in my city of Austin: wear as many bright colors at once — the more the merrier. It's certainly a bold and fresh look for the upcoming summer season, and one in which I've noticed migrating into interiors.
1) The Happiness Abstract Art Giclee Print $35
2) Urban Outfitter's Spectrum Pendant Shade $69
3) Color in Stripes Fabric $8.50
4) Aesthetic Outburst's Tiny Painted Wood Blocks (a great DIY idea!)
5) Boldly colored shelves spotted on Brabourne Farm
How many colors is too many colors to have in one space at once? Have you been trying to fit as many colors as possible into your home or wardrobe this season? Have you spotted this same trend where you live? Let us know!
Images: Tribeza photo Jamie Luca; Spectrum Pendant Shade first spotted on My Adventure is Your Advantage; Rainbow rocking chairs by Gabrielle Blair of Design Mom and Katie from Katie's Hillside Bungalow