Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Astoria, NY
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- It feels peaceful, light and airy - and right before the sun goes down it gets the most amazing golden twilight. I love my little bunch of Cambodian marionette dolls hanging out on the sofa greeting me every morning. And I adore the view of the Manhattan skyline.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- Sleep with an open window, paint the floors white, use the empty space below the bed for storage, attach little bells to the curtains that can chime in the wind, add glow in the dark stars to the ceiling, put lavender oil on the radiator - get flowers and a cat.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- My apartment is too small to hold a good size desk so my bed basically is the place where I can spread out all my papers and projects. It also doubles as an ironing board by folding away the sheets and as a TV room as I watch everything I need on my computer. Additionally, I consistently break our "no-food in the bedroom rule" by indulging in an inappropriate amount of ice-cream in bed.
See all entries