- Astoria, NY
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I love that it is a little quirky and very much a reflection of us, our travels, our love for books, fabrics and my slight obsession with lanterns. Living in a very small place forces you to be very creative with the space and ensures you really love everything that is there. Our cat Aycha is the boss here but we are happy she lets us share this whimsical global abode with her.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. White - it makes it lighter and airier.
2. Mirrors - we have mirrors everywhere and they help to reflect the light and sometimes give the illusion of being a window.
3. Storage - we have very little storage so we have to just create more of it - it lets us stay somewhat organized and allows us to store away things as (unfortunately) not everything can be out in the open at the same time.
ATVideo of the Day