Simple and to the point, that's my motto when it comes to Valentine's Day. A little something sweet as a little reminder to the special people in your life (romantic or not) that you are thinking about them.So here are a few simple gift ideas that can be given to friends, family or the special someone in your life.
1. How great are these "Love You More" DIY printable lunch bags by The Sweetest Occasion.
2. These adorable DIY Love Letter Cookies are by Baking In Heels.
3. I love this keeping our heads above water together photograph by Heather Landis.
4. "I Love Waking Up To You Every Morning" custom eye chart art print is by Tile Pendant Jewelry.
5. "A Spoonful of Love" is a hand stamped vintage spoon by Olive Spoon Studio.
1. Alpha Mom brings us an easy Fortune Cookie recipe and downloadable Valentine's Day messages to stuff inside.
2. "I Pick You" guitar pick for the musician in your life via Grace Graffiti.
3. Red heart mug cozy via Lilac Gifts.
4. I wouldn't mind receiving these adorable Cherry Pie Pops via Cakewalk Desserts.
5. Learn how to make this DIY coffee stencil at How About Orange.
(Images: as linked above)