A few weeks ago we featured a roundup of state-centric gifts
for anyone who loves where they live. And as anyone who's ever lived in Texas can attest, nobody loves their state quite like Texans love Texas. I'll admit that I'm a little biased; being a resident of the Lone Star State myself, I can't help but think it's pretty great. In creating this roundup, I made it my goal to find stylish, non-cheesy Texas stuff (because gosh knows there's a lot of cheesy Texas stuff out there). Did I succeed? You be the judge.
1. 13 x 20 Texas letterpress print, $40.00 from The Old Try.
2. Texas iPhone case, $35.00 from Society6.
3. Texas love 8 x 10 print, $12.95 from Owl U Need is Love.
4. 'Come and Take It' pint glasses, $12.50 from A Marrs Wife.
5. Vintage Texas Marquee Light, $199.00 from Vintage Marquee Lights.
6. 'God Bless Texas' natural linen tea towel, $15.00 from Studio C Textiles.
7. 'Come Back Quick' 8 x 10 print, $18.00 from Society 6.
8. Heart of Texas holiday cards, $18.00 for a set of 12, from Blueprint Paper.
9. Eyes of Texas 13 x 20 letterpress print, $40.00 from The Old Try.
10. 'Texas Forever' 16 x 20 print, $30.00 from Hero Design Studio.
(Images: as linked above)