In our household we like to keep a cup by the bathroom sink for taking pills, brushing teeth, and so on. Choosing a special cup for this purpose adds a nice little touch to the bathroom, doing double duty as accent décor without cluttering up the vanity.
Here are a few favorites, some of them simple, some a little fancier:
• 1 Handmade porcelain cups from Australian artist Samantha Robinson. Contact the artist for ordering details.
• 2 The Glitz Sake Cup from dbO home is decorated with gold or platinum leaf. $32.
• 3 Japanese Opalescent Tea Cups from Rare Device are on sale for $22.10 apiece.
• 4 These porcelain Totem Cups by Rob Southcott would look great stacked next to the sink. They're currently sold out, but you can order them by contacting The Future Perfect.
• 5 Something about these Effervescence Tumblers from Sundance seems just perfect for the bathroom. $38 for a set of four.
• 6 For a quick and easy new look in the bathroom, you can swap out the different colors of these Moresque tea glasses from Berber Trading. $32 for a set of 6.
• 7 The adorable Island Time Juice Glass from Anthropologie would look great as a pop of color in an all-white bathroom. $12.
• 8 We just can't get enough of Stephanie Kao's dripping lace motif. These mugs are $40 for a set of 2.