Table lamps can add so much to a room. While a lot of people often don't pay enough attention to how much impact they have — some of us really look forward to purchasing a new one. Lamps can be a little pricey (unfortunately) but if you find one you really love — it's so worth it. Try to stay as simple and chic to avoid purchasing anything too trendy that would need to be replaced within just a few years (or even months).
Of course, if you find something you ultimately love — does it matter if it's on trend or not? I don't think so! The goal of decorating your home is to love each and every thing you bring into it — lamps included. Here are 5 lovely little lamps I adore:
• Perch Glass Lamp, $69.00 at West Elm
• Round Rope Lamp, $129.00 at West Elm
• Cleo Table Lamp, $319.00 at Crate and Barrel
• Green Line Table Lamp, $99.99 at CB2
• Orange Ochre Table Lamp, $106.19 at Overstock