1. Reclaimed Wood Docking Station: This wooden dock was lovingly handcrafted from reclaimed wood. It's rechargeable and comes with a remote, so it can be useful in a number of different settings.
2. Vintage Radio Docking Station: This dock was created from a 1941 Montgomery Ward Airline Super Heterodyne Portable Radio. The innards were replaced with a modern speaker and amplifier. The outside of the radio was left almost intact, adding a distinctive look to any workplace.
3. Ward Walnut 52 Dock: This throwback radio and dock combination is made out of walnut. It packs a lot of style for a desktop radio, and you can plug in your music player when you get tired of the commercials.
4. Candy, The Instrument Cluster Dock: Candy is made from the instrument cluster of a 1966 Chevrolet Corvair, and it's perfect for any car lover. This unique speaker has a lot of retro appeal.
5. Rock n Wood: This iOS speaker might look like it's a passive amplifier, but it isn't, and it comes with a remote as well as a rechargeable battery. You won't get hi-fi sound quality out of this dock, but it's mobile so you can move it to places without any power plugs. MORE AUDIO ON APARTMENT THERAPY: • Ways to Wrangle Your Earbud Cords • Best Premium Over The Ear Headphones • Passive Speakers for Non-Powered Needs (Images: Etsy store owners Dockartisan, Relectronics, WardElectric)