Round throw pillows are the easiest way to decorate your sofa or bed. Unlike square or rectangular pillows, round pillows are never crooked, never need their corners pulled out, and don't look as much like a jumbled pile of mess as square ones can right after a guest gets up from the sofa. They are throw pillows in the true sense of the word: throw them on, and they always lie right!
If your space has a lot of hard lines, angular furniture and industrial textures, round pillows can balance them out with their soft curves. Round pillows also pair nicely with your existing square or rectangular pillows, so you don't have to sell or donate them away. (See Photo 5 and click the link for Photo 1 for examples).
Shown above from left to right:
1. Modern Medallion Round Pillow Cover - Natural / Dk. Brown from Celine & Kate Home, $37.00
2. Red Bee with Geometric Pattern Round Pillow from Ula Nice, $35.00
3. Blue Knitted Round Waffle Cushion from Article Apparel, $33.00
4. Round Decorative Pillow-Black Swan Baba Pillow from Baba Souk Shop, $49.00
5. Round Throw/Decorative Pillow-Grey, White, Yellow, Button from Running Stitch Designs, $30.00
MORE ROUND DECOR ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• Round Beds, Round Mattresses & Round Sleeper Sofas
• High & Low: Floor Pillows, Poufs & Beanbags
• How Do I Soften the Look of My New Living Room?
(Images: as linked above)