- Chicago, IL
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I live in a former factory building built in 1906 where industrial engines were made. The original brick and wood beams are still present; I love this about my space. I also love my cork bedroom wall, 11 foot ceilings, and the general sense of intimacy that almost inherently comes with a small space.
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space
- There will never be enough space, and you have to find creative ways to store items. Even though I have a low bed, I have still managed to store quite a number of items under it. I also utilize my kitchens cabinets for storage items and any other nook and cranny for storage.
- If I am the Grand Prize winner of Small Cool, the item(s) or project(s) from my home design wishlist that I'd like to spend my winnings on are:
- Eames Lounge Chair! Yes, how original. I would also probably look into creating some type of loft bed space since my ceilings are quite high at 11 feet.