- Chicago, IL
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I live in a former factory building built in 1906 where industrial engines were made. The original brick and wood beams are still present; I love this about my space. I also love my cork bedroom wall, 11 foot ceilings, and the general sense of intimacy that almost inherently comes with a small space.
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space:
- There will never be enough space, and you have to find creative ways to store items. Even though I have a low bed, I have still managed to store quite a number of items under it. I also utilize my kitchens cabinets for storage items and any other nook and cranny for storage.
- If I am the Grand Prize winner of Small Cool, the item(s) or project(s) from my home design wishlist that I'd like to spend my winnings on are::
- Eames Lounge Chair! Yes, how original. I would also probably look into creating some type of loft bed space since my ceilings are quite high at 11 feet.
More posts in Small Cool 2013
ATVideo of the Day