Name: Lucas (3 months)
When we first found out we were expecting a little boy I knew that pastels would come nowhere near this room!
After stumbling across the Skip Hop Mod Dot bedding set, I fell in love. I loved the modern design and fun colors! I DIY'd the polka dot garland over the windows with craft paper and my sewing machine. My favorite part of the room is the garland, which was actually an after thought and boy am I glad I made these! Lucas LOVES to stare at them while happily laying on his changing table.
• Puppy dog tails print is from Apple Blossom Print on Etsy
• The initials are from Urban outfitters, as well as the cross-stitched printed hoops (I actually cross-stitched over the print as a DIY project).
• Bedding is Skip Hop, Mod Dot
• Toy box is from Lowes hardware store
• Crib and changing table are BSF Baby Addison Collection
Thanks Heather! Readers, visit Heather at Strange Girl.
(Images: Heather/Strange Girl)
• MY ROOM ARCHIVE
• SUBMIT A BABY OR KID'S SPACE