- Paris France
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- My favorite part is the reading nook, which was a bathroom when we bought the place!
I love the airy feeling and the light coming in from the 3 windows in the living room, especially compared to what the place looked like before, very dark and with many little rooms.
And I love that the bedroom is small, it makes it cozy.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- - Bring down as many walls as possible, open your space. It's a game changer when the kitchen is open on the living room. You can also use windows instead of walls for a bedroom or a bathroom.
- Don't buy closets, build them in and paint them the same color as the walls. You notice them less and the room looks bigger.
- Put mirrors everywhere, it makes every small room look bigger.