Name: Luke (1.5)
Location: Chicago, Illinois
When designing my son's nursery, I wanted the space to be calming, with a classy, elegant and timeless look. I stuck with soft and toned down colors as you can see from the soft blue/grey walls and natural wood tones.
While I deviated a bit from my original inspiration board, I feel like the overall look is consistent. I absolutely loved the carved floral details on the crib, book case, and changing table. Some of my favorite pieces are Craigslist finds such as the vintage radio flyer car in front of the crib and the rocking horse! Luke's name above the crib was a DIY. Another favorite of mine is the chandelier. I love the organic lines and the rustic feel as opposed to the furniture’s straight clean lines. It added a different, unique touch to the space. I hope you enjoyed this little tour of Luke's nursery.
- crib, book case, dresser, chandelier, table lamp, pouf: Restoration Hardware
- side table: World Market
- rocker: BuyBuyBaby
- I love you free printable: Project Bambino
- ABC free printable: Project Bambino
- embroidered hoop: Etsy
- drapes & hardware: Crate and Barrel
- vintage Radio Flyer and rocking horse: Craigslist
- book ends: CB2
- owl frame: Indigo
- baby clothes: Mexx
Thanks, Lina! Readers, visit Lina at Project Bambino.
• MY ROOM ARCHIVE
• SUBMIT A BABY OR KID'S SPACE
(Image credits: Project Bambino)