Handmade pottery is my latest Pinterest obsession. I'm ready to upgrade from my plain white Crate and Barrel plates, which I scored at Goodwill, to something a little more special, like these handmade pieces. They fit the bill for what I'm looking for, although my budget isn't quite there yet for a whole set. (A friend of mine registered for a full set of Heath, an idea I liked). Do you have any favorite potters not featured here? Share below!
- Mazama Large Tumbler in Cloud, $36, made in Portland, OR
- Cereal Bowl by Heath Ceramics, $29, made in Sausalito, CA
- Large Chick Mug, $38, made in Brooklyn, NY
- Sara Paloma’s Set of Stoneware Ceramic Bottle Vases, $400, made in the Bay Area
- Ceramic Bowl by LUNNE, $50, made in San Francisco
- Winter Landscape Mug (No. 2) by paperandclaystudio, $48, made in Tennessee
- Horizon Cup, set of 6 by Julia Paul Pottery, $175, made in Virginia