When tackling beginning-of-the-year organization, we always seem to leave the magazine purging to the very end. The thought of getting rid of even just one of our prized Domino's
or Elle Decor
's is simply too painful to face. That's why we've scouted out a few chic magazine holders that will keep your decor rags neat and tidy - and easy to access!
Even though many skeptics seem to think print will become obsolete in the near future, nothing takes away from the experience of flipping through a favorite magazine. Whether we're tabbing ideas or ripping out images for an inspiration board, we've definitely been known to shriek a tad
too enthusiastically when our favorite mag arrives. Both of us have holders next to our sofas - but we're loving the side tables from MUJI
that feature hidden shelves as well. One thing is for certain, as long as print is still relevant, we will be coveting our treasured design magazines - and any of these fantastic holders will make for an organized home for your favorites as well.
2. Recycled Cycle Rack Yellow Paper/Magazine Holder via House Doctor (See catalogue for more info)
3. Glass Magazine Table, $109 at Target.com
4. U-Turn Table, $98 via Chiasso.com
5. Guiderius Acrylic Functional End Table, $133.50 at AllCoffeeTables.com
6. Invisible Magazine Rack, $49.95 at Crate and Barrel
7. SPONTAN Magazine Rack, $9.99 at IKEA
8. Wall Magazine Rack, $39.95 at CB2
9. MUJI Magazine Side Table, $280 at MoMA Store