Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Heilsbronn Germany
- Inspiration for my palette:
- The sunshine I will miss during the cold dreary German winter. When I am stuck inside on a cold winter day I wanted a warm and cozy room.
- Colors used in my room
- Praktiker- Vanillegelb (Vanilla Yellow)
- Tips for using color successfully
- Pick a colorful fabric or rug you love and use those colors as a jumping off point. I used my beautiful Dash and Albert Field of Flowers rug I brought over from the States.
- Warm Summer
See all entries
More posts in this series
Room for Color 2013