New Year's resolutions to get organized need not mean you have to live bare. Our House Tours are full of gorgeous maximalist spaces that are beautiful, organized, and perfect examples of living with what you love. These homeowners truly embrace living with beautiful things. If you wonder how they do it, check out their advice after the jump!
1. Jason & John's Hyper Saturated Home: "Be bold or you just may grow mold. Or, put a smile on your style."
2. Marta & Oswaldo Viteri's Vast Story-Telling Collection: Art and life should be intertwined, and that his home, which he wishes to share with those who study and appreciate art, is a celebration of both.
3. Jon's Absolute Art Anarchy: "I don't buy to sell, but I look at my walls as a savings account as well. I may never sell any of my pieces, but it is good to know that I can and come out well ahead."
4. Amy & Keith's Candy-Coated Dollhouse: "Vivienne Westwood was quoted as saying, 'If in doubt overdress. If you look over-the-top you can make the most boring occasion have some interest.' It's kinda of the same motto I have for decorating. Go nuts, overdress your house and have fun! What's the worst that could happen? Your house isn't going to get mad and eat you."
5. Hollister & Porter's Williamsburg Safari: "You can never go wrong with filling your home with things you love -- and somehow they'll all end up going together in the most surprising way."
(Images: As linked above, all via Apartment Therapy House Tours)