Who doesn't love the French region and its wonderful style? Favorites of many in terms of home décor, music, fashion and food, we've got ten items perfect for the Francophile in your life (and won't be surprised if you grab a few of these for yourself!)
We tried to focus on home-related gifts that could fit in with a lot of different styles; just because someone loves French things doesn't mean their home's style is French-inspired. (Okay that Eiffel Tower lamp is pushing it but it's adorable). Other gifts are items they can really enjoy for themselves (like a lush body soap instead of some fancy soaps they might leave out only for guests) or yummy, basic food-themed gifts that even a serious foodie could love.
6. French Olive Oil & Tapenade $52/$14
7. French Oak-filled Candles set of 3 $49
8. La Bicyclette Tote Bag $10
9. 24 Assorted Regular French Macarons $27.60
10. L'Occitane Shea Butter Verbena Soap $10
Images: As credited above.