We tried to focus on home-related gifts that could fit in with a lot of different styles; just because someone loves French things doesn't mean their home's style is French-inspired. (Okay that Eiffel Tower lamp is pushing it but it's adorable). Other gifts are items they can really enjoy for themselves (like a lush body soap instead of some fancy soaps they might leave out only for guests) or yummy, basic food-themed gifts that even a serious foodie could love.
6. French Olive Oil & Tapenade $52/$14
7. French Oak-filled Candles set of 3 $49
8. La Bicyclette Tote Bag $10
9. 24 Assorted Regular French Macarons $27.60
10. L'Occitane Shea Butter Verbena Soap $10
Images: As credited above.