Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Warsaw Poland
- Inspiration for my palette:
- Scandinavian style: light interiors with white walls and a lot of color inside.
- Colors used in my room
- White is the primary one, with grey and black and a mix of the vibrant colors in my quilt.
- Tips for using color successfully
- I used to have a very colorful house before but now I think that the best idea is to keep the walls white - or at least light grey - and play with color in the rest of the home through furniture, decorations etc...
- Vibrant Performance
See all entries
More posts in this series
Room for Color 2013