• Dish Soap: Try using a small amount of dish soap or Goop to remove or help lubricate an oil stain on linens.
• Enzymatic Cleaner: So your cousin Tilly brought her small dog who hates going outside to do her business and instead prefers your bedroom floor. Enzymatic cleaners will go to work without scrubbing, apply and forget... and then make sure they toss the dog outside next time!
• Club Soda: Great for fabric stains without any worry of type of fabric. Buy the smallest bottle you can from your local liquor store and keep it with the rest.
• Hydrogen Peroxide or Acetone: Both work wonders on cleaning marble. Getting to a stain before it really sets is imperative!
• All Purpose Cleanser: Keep a larger bottle of this one around and anyone can help you wipe down cabinets or clean off the high chairs and floors.
Deal with a stain right away instead putting it off will make the clean-up easier and more effective. Plus, most guests are more than willing to help clean up when something happens!
What would you add to the list? Let us know in the comments below!