I could use a dose of good luck right about now — in the past week my laptop died, and then my printer died. And I think it rained seven days in a row? So it might be time to invest in several wishbones to keep on hand for future problems.
There is, of course, the resurgence of designer Hans Wegner's well-known Wishbone Chair . But you can also make a wishbone your favorite talisman in many forms, from golden tabletop accessories to artwork. Do you think I need one in every room for the best good luck effect?
- Gold Wishbone ($48, Jayson Home)
- Wishbone Chair ($999, Design Within Reach)
- Wishbone Pendant Necklace ($14.50, Jane's Shop on Etsy)
- Wishbone Jewelry Holder ($39, Amazon)
- Glass Wishbone ($15, Balance Glassworks)
- 24K Gold Wishbone on Black Painting ($29, Gilded Mint)
- Lucky Break Wishbones, 4 pk ($3.99, Lucky Break Wishbone Corp.)
(Images: 1. Carl Hansen, Gallery: as linked above.)