With summer in full swing, many of us are looking to keep books front and center in our kids' minds. Best bet? Keep them front and center in their rooms. Here are five fun DIY bookends to make so that the summer reading list can hang out anywhere you please.
1. Acrylic Animal Bookends by Damask Love.
2. Baseball Bookends by Mod Podge Rocks.
3. Painted Owl Bookends by My Frugal Adventures.
4. Shadow Box Bookends by Deranchification.
5. Knitted Dragon Bookend Covers by Lion Brand Yarn.
(Images: as linked above)