Whether you're over chevron or not, it's here to stay for awhile. I'm okay with that, and am loving that the design trend has moved outdoors for the summer, with this awesome DIY chevron planter made from recycled wood.
Dez and Seth, from The 91204 Blog, first created the core of the box planter from cedar and redwood. They then clad in a chevron pattern using salvaged pallet pieces and painted wood trim. They planted an avocado tree inside (!) and smartly put casters on the bottom so it could be moved with ease.
READ MORE: The 91204 Blog
(Images: The 91204 Blog)
MORE DIY PLANTERS ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• Annette's Modern DIY Outdoor Planter
• How To Make Your Own Book Planters for Succulents
• How to Make Modern Cement Planters Using Packaging
• Simple Stylish Project: DIY Hanging Planter
• Make Your Own Felt Wall Planter