Have you dabbled in the fiber art trend yet? Here are 5 fun and inexpensive projects for your walls, including a make your own cardboard loom and a colorful yarn banner.
1. Copper Pipe Wall Hanging, DIY from Sarah Sherman Samuel for A Beautiful Mess
2. Cardboard Loom, DIY from Clare McGibbon for Etsy
3. Fiber Wall Art, DIY from The Merrythought
4. Macrame Hanging, DIY from Michelle Edgemont for Green Wedding Shoes
5. Yarn Banner, DIY from Creative Bug via Apartment Therapy
(Image credits: Sarah Sherman Samuel; Clare McGibbon; The Merrythought; Michelle Edgemont for Green Wedding Shoes; Creative Bug)