Summer is flying by and due to my lack of free time, I haven't managed to complete a single project on my list. But I refuse to let this deter me, so I've vowed to tackle at least one easy DIY before the summer is out, and hanging planters are my numero uno. Here are five simple, unique and inexpensive ways to suspend your favorite greenery, indoors and out!
Hanging planters are number one on my DIY-to-do-list because once cold weather rolls around, I start the process of slowly bringing in my house plants that were enjoying their summer hiatus outdoors. My plant collection has been growing, and until I add on the sunroom I've been feverishly dreaming up, windowsill space is at a premium. And as we already know at Apartment Therapy, the best way to work around a lack of space is to think vertically! If you decide to try one of these simple DIYs, please let us know how you fared in the comment section below.
1. Reusable Carton Canvas Planters, Oh So Very Pretty.
2. Bait Bag Planters, Design Sponge.
3. Embroidery Hoop Hanging Planter, Northstory.
4. Vintage Doily Colorful Hanging Planter, I Go By Katie via Home DIT.
5. Tiered Hanging Basket Garden, A Beautiful Mess.
(Images: As linked above.)