Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Snohomish, WA
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- That it's all our own and we built it with our own hands. We designed the house with us in mind and it works perfectly with our lives... it's home!
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space
- Adjusting to living in a more simple and relaxed way. My husband and I were so accustomed to feeling rushed and worried in life, until we moved into our home 1.5 years ago, but the transition has been successful! We couldn't imagine being anywhere else in life!
- If I am the Grand Prize winner of Small Cool, the item(s) or project(s) from my home design wishlist that I'd like to spend my winnings on are:
- $3750 in a 140 sq ft space would go a long way. We would have enough to get another space similar to ours started, or help out someone looking to build their very own tiny house!
See all entries
More posts in this series
Small Cool 2013