Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- New York, NY
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- My terrace! I fell in love with the apartment for many reasons, but this was the icing on the cake. It's rare to have an outdoor space in the city, and this space is almost as big as the studio itself! When I first viewed the apartment, the outdoor space was just a sloping rooftop. My landlord added the deck before I moved in as a surprise. He's the best! How many people in New York can say that they love their landlord?
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space
- My kitchen. It's a small galley kitchen. You could mistake it for a closet. I have limited counter space so I cover my sink my with a cooling rack when I am preparing foods to add some extra space. I also opted not to get a microwave. I know it sounds crazy but it forces me eat healthier because the option to re-heat takeout no longer exists!
- If I am the Grand Prize winner of Small Cool, the item(s) or project(s) from my home design wishlist that I'd like to spend my winnings on are:
- I am obsessed with living walls and I want to build one outside on my terrace!
See all entries
More posts in this series
Small Cool 2013