Mandi's DIY-Filled Entryway
Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- St. George, UT
- Square Feet:
- Over 1000 sqft: Owner
- What I Love About My Entryway:
- I love that its filled with DIY projects, from the chandelier and beams to the copper shelves and credenza. I love that when you walk into my home it feels happy and welcoming!
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Entryway:
- 1. Have a place to drop things. Whether it be a piece of furniture, or little wall pockets, having somewhere to unload when you walk in is SUPER important in our home!
2. We use our entry as the command station for our home. The DIY plexiglas calendar keeps our schedules at the front of our lives and serves as a coloring book ;)
3.Make it a place that greets you every time you walk in your home!! The entryway sets the tone for the entire house, but is so often overlooked.