We all know that the moon is in fact a cold place far from the life of earth. But from the looks of this roundup, the moon is hot, hot, hot. For whatever reason, there are lots of out-of-this-world designs that incorporate the moon into the home:
Some of these are manufactured and available for sale. Others are simply projects made to inspire or stop you in your tracks. Whether down-to-earth or simply "lune"-y, here we go:
- Luna globe pendant by Design Ocilunam
- Dark Side of the Moon by Martin Mostbock
- Nosigner's The Moon Lamp, a hand-held glowing luminary.
- Your Personal Moon, created as an art project in Russia
- a moon-inspired cushion at Pedlars
What do you think? Want a moon in your home?